What is an Ambassador for the Chamber?
The Chamber's Ambassadors are members who volunteer their time to provide a crucial link between the Chamber and its members. They help to ensure that all members receive the maximum benefit from their investment. Ambassadors are at the core of the community's business activities. They enjoy the rewards of making new contacts, strengthening relationships, and accessing a wealth of information and resources. Their primary responsibilities are to assist with retention efforts, recruit new members, and assist with staffing events.
Benefits of serving as an Ambassador:
- Increased business visibility through Chamber activities
- Leadership opportunities within the Chamber and community
- Recognition at events and internal meetings
- Discounted price for Chamber events
- Ambassador of the Year recognition opportunity
- Official Ambassador nametags
- Official Chamber Ambassador business cards
Impact HUB Santa Barbara
Nurse Next Door
Bill Terry Insurance Agency
OsteoStrong Santa Barbara
Montecito Bank & Trust
Santa Barbara Airbus
Imagine X Fnct. Neurology
Mike Shinn, CHAIR
American Cancer Society, Inc.
Ventura Travel Professionals
The Bar Method Santa Barbara