A Ribbon Cutting or Grand Opening ceremony are an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan and is a great way to kick-off the opening of a business. The Chamber of Santa Barbara Region would love to help assisting you in planning a successful event for your company.
What the Chamber Can Do for Your Ribbon Cutting
(includes use of Ribbon Cutting Scissors)
- Provide guidelines for planning your event which include:
o Contact information for member caterers and food needs.
o Contact information for member florists.
o Contact information for media.
o Contact information for member photographers.
o Contact information for all Chamber members (purchase required).
o Complete Membership Listing (all businesses and all representatives listed with the business ) - $200 for labels
o Electronic copy of Complete Membership Listing - $200
- Include event information in Chamber Regional Voice and Alert (with enough notice prior to the event).
o Another way we promote is through social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, which can reach over 4500 business contacts in the Santa Barbara Region
- Announce event to Diplomats, Chamber Ambassadors and Chamber staff
o Our hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and the Chamber cannot guarantee full Chamber Staff or Diplomat attendance.
- Provide ceremonial scissors and bow/ribbon for Ribbon Cutting.
- Provide camera/pictures taken by our staff, which will be uploaded to our social media and Regional Business Voice within a week of the event.
Please contact Stephanie Armstrong with any questions about your event by calling (805) 965-3023 x103 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.