A Ribbon Cutting or Grand Opening ceremony are an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan and is a great way to kick-off the opening of a business. The Chamber of Santa Barbara Region would love to help assisting you in planning a successful event for your company.
What the Chamber Can Do for Your Ribbon Cutting
(includes use of Ribbon Cutting Scissors)
- Provide guidelines for planning your event which include:
o Contact information for member caterers and food needs.
o Contact information for member florists.
o Contact information for media.
o Contact information for member photographers.
o Contact information for all Chamber members (purchase required).
o Electronic copy of Complete Membership Listing - $200
- Include event information in Chamber Regional Voice and Alert (with enough notice prior to the event).
o Another way we promote is through social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, which can reach over 4500 business contacts in the Santa Barbara Region
- Announce event to Diplomats, Chamber Ambassadors and Chamber staff
o Our hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and the Chamber cannot guarantee full Chamber Staff or Diplomat attendance.
- Provide ceremonial scissors and bow/ribbon for Ribbon Cutting.
- Provide camera/pictures taken by our staff, which will be uploaded to our social media and linked in the Regional Business Voice.
Please contact Stephanie Armstrong with any questions about your event by calling (805) 965-3023 x103 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.